Saturday, January 9, 2016

Aussie Author Challenge 2016 - Accepted :-)


2016 will be the 4th year I have taken part in the Aussie Author Challenge hosted by Jo from the Book Lovers Book Review blog. I really recommend it, as it exposes you to a lot of new Australian authors and books that you might not otherwise think to read, and often they are very well written, on diverse topics and thoroughly enjoyable. I have a lot planned for 2016, so at this stage I am going for the Wallaroo level of the challenge (Read and review 6 books by Aussie authors, at least 2 by male authors and 2 by female authors and from at least 2 different genres). Depending how the year pans out I may upgrade to the Kangaroo level (12 books, and more categories).






For more info and to join up too, see the Challenge info on Jo's Book Lovers Book Review blog.




2 comments:

  1. So lovely to have you joining us again Sarah - a much valued supporter of the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo! I have loved participating in the challenge the last few years and have discovered lots of awesome new books and authors in the process :-) Thanks for hosting it. :-)

    ReplyDelete